Tuscaloosa Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Specialists
Banks Quarles Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc., is a third generation company founded in 1920 by Banks W. Quarles Sr. He was succeeded by his son, Banks W. Quarles jr. in 1950. In 1973, the reigns were turned over to his son, Rusty Quarles. During this time, the company grew from two trucks and 4 employees, to a fleet of 15 trucks and 27 employees and staff.
We offer a full range of plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical solutions for both residential and commercial customers. Our time tested experience has established use as a high quality, reliable Alabama home comfort company.
- Reliable - Perform each job as though it were for a close family member.
- On Time - Be on time to every job.
- High Standards - Abide by the letter and spirit of the laws and codes which govern our industry, community, state and federal government.
- Clean - Maintain a clean and safe working area at all times, leaving the work area cleaner than you found it.
- Quality - Continue to make Banks Quarles the #1 Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Service Company in West Alabama.
Having Clogged Drain Issues?
Looking for a fast reliable Tuscaloosa plumber in the area? We have been serving our local community since 1920 in the plumbing industry. Our plumbing services cover a wide range of areas such as video drain inspection, sink, tub and toilet hook-ups [...]More
Time To Tune-Up Your A/C
Your home is supposed to be a place of comfort not a sweat shop. Our mobile warehouse is just a phone call away ready to solve your air conditioner repair needs. We have a highly skilled and trained HVAC team that waiting to serve you [...]More
- Call a Pro for Tuscaloosa Plumbing Problems
- Choosing a Garbage Disposal in Tuscaloosa
Plumbing problems never happen when it is convenient. They seem to always happen right when you have no time, ... [Read more]
Garbage disposals are one of the most important items to maintain around your Tuscaloosa house. This item is described as ... [Read more]